Position Title: Integrated Media Specialist
Location: Rhodes Hub, Rhodes. Level 3, Building B, 1 Homebush Bay Drive, Rhodes 2138
Hours: Permanent – Part Time / 22.8 hours per week
Support the Communications Team Ministry leader in the development and implementation of the communication strategy as it serves the Ecosystem strategy…
Churches of Christ NSW/ACT consists of a network of over 60 churches (comprising approximately 4000 people in NSW and ACT who are part of this network) seeking to be committed to the person and ways of Jesus, seeking to embody his ministry of restoration of all creation.
Churches of Christ NSW/ACT as an organisation is guided by an Executive Ministry Director and team of staff known as the Network Resourcing Team – who collaboratively work together and directly with the leaders of our church network. Our goal is strengthening our pastoral and governance leaders, supporting churches through training and development, and encouraging the ongoing growth of a vibrant, interdependent group of churches who participate in God’s work in their communities.
The Integrated Media Specialist supports the Communications Team Ministry Leader in the development and implementation of the communication strategy as it serves our wider Ecosystem Strategy, strengthening capacity, formation and interdependence in our network of churches.
This role will allow you to design visual and social media projects creating, engaging and increasing communication with churches, their leaders and their members as required; and provide website design, development and maintenance as directed by Communications Team Ministry Leader.
- Manage graphic design projects and create assets for mediums including digital, email, print, Social Media and presentations and more.
- Interpret design requirements and have your own creative ability to influence and deliver design assets.
- Understand and apply brand guidelines to produce consistent material.
- Undertake maintenance and security of our current website.
- Give oversight to the development of our current website, including creation and design of new pages/sections.
- Liaison with the website hosting/design company as required.
We are interested in hearing from you if you have:
- Qualifications or experience in graphic and website design.
- Extensive knowledge in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign are critical. Illustration, animation and some video skills are desirable but not required.
- Skills in WordPress, Canva and Mail Chimp are a bonus.
- Demonstrated experience producing digital and social media content development.
- Knowledge and experience developing and distributing content, using a range of channels and media.
- Highly developed communication skills (both verbal and oral) with a demonstrated ability to engage and communicate with a diverse range of stakeholders within Fresh Hope Communities agencies and throughout the network
- Ability to co-collaborate with other team members to produce communication projects, including social media, story content and media production
- Ability to liaise effectively and work collaboratively with and obtain the respect and trust of a range of stakeholders including churches in the network, Network Resource Team, other and churches of Christ in NSW & ACT entities (such as Fresh Hope Communities and Australian College of Ministries (ACOM), and other external organisations.
- Current NSW Driver’s Licence and willingness to undertake regular travel to churches and programs.
- Possess a current National Criminal History Check suitable for aged care and Working with Children Check.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a Christian context and be supportive of churches of Christ in NSW & ACT’s philosophy, vision and values.
About the Benefits
As a Integrated Media Specialist at Churches of Christ in NSW you will enjoy:
- Staff engagement and well-being focus
- Paid parental leave
How to Apply
Please submit your cover letter and resume via the quick “Apply” link HERE before 8 September 2023.
Want to know more?
Email our People & Culture team to organise a chat or to receive a copy of the position description.
churches of Christ NSW/ACT
PO Box 3561 Rhodes NSW 2138
(02) 8573 6000