Position Title: The Restore Manager
Location: Restore Church Castle Hill – Churches of Christ Seven Hills, NSW
Date advertised: 8th February 2023
Job Type: Permanent. 5 days. 38hrs p/w
Do you have…
- An eye for quality and a heart for people ?
- A passion for making op shopping a quality experience?
- A desire to make a real difference in a local community?
Restore Church Castle Hill is seeking a person to manage our social enterprise, The Restore in Seven Hills, voted one of the top 10 Op-shops in Sydney. This full-time, 5 days per week role. The Restore Manager is responsible for the effective running and management of The Restore in a way that is coordinated with Restore Church’s overall vision, values and objectives.
This position requires strong retail, administrative and leadership capabilities as you will be administratively overseeing the work of numerous volunteer workers, plus providing leadership and direction to the team.
You will also be required to be a ‘listening ear’ to people in the community and be able to provide referral to appropriate services as needed.
To be successful in this role you are likely to have:
- A Christian faith or willingness and ability to align with the mission of the church.
- The capacity to drive and manage a business.
- The ability to inspire, recruit, train, delegate.
- A desire to make a positive difference in the lives of people.
For a copy of the full position description or more information prior to application, contact: email@example.com.
Applications should include a resume and cover letter showing suitability for this great role.
Applications will close when position is filled.
47 Britannia Road, Castle Hill NSW 2154