Position Title: Worship Service Director/Pastor
Location: Northside church of Christ
Hours: Part time (3 days per week)
Request an Application Pack HERE
About the Position
Northside Church is seeking a Worship Services Director/Pastor to create transcendent experiences for all who engage with us across our locations…
Who We Are:
Our Vision: To Engage the Disengaged with Jesus.
Northside is a contemporary multi-site church on Sydney’s North Shore, comprised of 3 locations at Crows Nest, Turramurra & Online.
Purpose of the Role:
To create authentic, engaging, and transcendent experiences for all who engage with us across our locations.
The Worship Services Director/Pastor is to lead (through scheduling, volunteer development, budget, and environment implementation) our teams across both locations, who invest in people and experiences from our carpark to communion- you oversee the whole experience of our gatherings.
We would love to talk with you further if you are:
- Experienced in developing and motivating leaders
- Experienced in creating, planning, and implementing the various moving parts of a Sunday gathering
- Knowledgeable in music, production and/or media
- Excellent team player, able to work collaboratively with other ministries
- Have led and developed worship teams and/or service planning teams in the past
- A committed follower of Jesus Christ
Location and Hours
- Northside is located in Crows Nest & Turramurra, on Sydney’s Lower North Shore.
- Hours are negotiable (minimum three-day appointment)
- Parking available on-site
- Ability to drive between both our locations essential.
More Information and How to Apply
Visit Christian Jobs Australia HERE and submit your application marked “Attn: Jo Korman, Business Manager”
Applicants need to be permanent residents of Australia.